Our improved CPO benefits program is better than ever.
THE CERTIFIED ADVANTAGE
Introducing our improved CPO benefits package. For starters, we've extended the Powertrain Limited Warranty to 6 years or 100,000 miles1 for greater peace of mind. Plus, every Certified Pre-Owned Chevrolet, Buick, and GMC vehicle is inspected and reconditioned by authorized trained technicians to meet GM standards. There's more. We look out for you even after your purchase with our exclusive CPO Scheduled Maintenance Program2 with two included maintenance visits. Altogether, you enjoy over $2,600 of Built-in Value3—that's a greater value than ever before.
Looking for a certified used vehicle? Check out all our models.
BEFORE YOU BUY
All Pre-Owned vehicles must go through a strict evaluation and meet our premium manufacturing standards to earn the Certified title. Vehicles will qualify for the evaluation if they comply with the following requirements:
- Are a Chevrolet, Buick, or GMC
- Be within current plus-5 model years
- Be within a maximum of 75,000 vehicle miles
Pass our 172-Point Vehicle Inspection and Reconditioning Process
Important Recall Information: Before a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle is listed or sold, GM requires dealers to complete all safety recalls. However, because even the best processes can break down, we encourage you to check the recall status of any vehicle at recalls.gm.com.
- Have a clean title
- Come with a Vehicle History Report
AFTER YOU BUY
Feel the Certified difference with the Owner Care Program that covers a range of benefits designed to give you a hassle-free ownership experience. Ask your sales consultant for more details.
- New 6-Year/100,000-Mile1 Powertrain Limited Warranty
- Exclusive CPO Scheduled Maintenance Program2
- 12-Month/12,000-Mile4 Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance and Courtesy Transportation5
- Vehicle Exchange Program6
- Up to 3 Months of OnStar Services Trial7 and a 3-Month SiriusXM Trial Subscription8
See how you can make the Certified Advantage work for you. Look for the Chevrolet-Buick-GMC Certified Pre-Owned vehicle window label at dealerships to make sure you receive the benefits that only Certified can bring. OR Talk to a sales consultant today.
Download the Chevrolet, Buick, GMC Certified Pre-Owned brochure
- Whichever comes first, from original in-service date. See participating dealer for limited warranty details.
- Maintenance visits must occur within 2 years or 24,000 miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
- $2,600 represents the national average value you get with a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle from Chevy, Buick, and GMC as compared with a non-certified vehicle.
- Whichever comes first, in addition to any remaining original factory Bumper-to-Bumper warranty. See participating dealer for limited warranty details.
- During your powertrain limited warranty period, 6 years or 100,000 miles from new vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Roadside assistance provided by Allstate. See dealer for details.
- Whichever comes first. Vehicle exchange only. See dealer for details.
- Eligible 2015 and newer vehicles receive 1 month OnStar Safety & Security Plan and 1 month Connected Services which include navigation, Remote Access Plan, and 1 month or 3GB of 4G LTE data (whichever comes first) from activation. Eligible 2011–2014 vehicles receive 1 month OnStar Safety & Security Plan and 1 month Connected Services which include navigation services and Remote Access Plan from activation. Services are subject to user terms and limitations and capabilities vary by model. When you select a paid monthly plan within 15 days of activation, you’ll receive an additional 2 months of the plan you select at no additional charge. 2 month extension must be redeemed within 15 days of activation date. Requires that you enroll in a monthly service plan and associate a payment method on file. After trial expires, OnStar will automatically bill your payment method each month. Plans containing 4G LTE data will be billed every 30 days by AT&T. You may cancel at any time by pressing your blue OnStar button or by calling 1.888.466.7827. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Data plan provided by AT&T. Availability subject to change. Mobile app features require automatic locks and factory-installed and enabled remote start system. See onstar.com for details and plan limitations.
- Your SiriusXM service will automatically stop at the end of your trial unless you decide to subscribe. If you decide to continue service, the paid subscription plan you choose will automatically renew and you will be charged the rate in effect at that time and according to your chosen payment method. You may cancel at any time by calling 1-866-635-2349. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. Fees and programming subject to change.