Hand-selected for you
These aren't just used vehicles. These are Certified Pre-Owned vehicles, and it takes a lot to earn that Certified status. Here's what it takes to become a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle:
- • Must be Chevrolet, Buick or GMC vehicle
- • Must be less than six model years old
- • Must have fewer than 75,000 vehicle miles
- • Must have a clean title
- • Must pass our 172-Point Vehicle Inspection and Reconditioning Process
You may also be interested in our Owner Care Program — it hooks you up with a whole bunch of benefits designed to give you the most hassle-free ownership experience ever. Go ahead and ask your sales consultant for more details on the following:
- 6-Year/100,000-Mile2 Powertrain Limited Warranty with $0 Deductible
- Exclusive CPO Scheduled Maintenance Program
- 12-Month/12,000-Mile3 Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty with $0 Deductible
- Courtesy Transportation
- Roadside Assistance
- Vehicle Inspection and Reconditioning
- Vehicle History Report
- Up to 3 Months OnStar Services Trial4 and a 3-Month SiriusXM Trial Subscription5
- Vehicle Exchange Program6
- Maintenance visits must occur within 2 years or 24,000 miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
- Whichever comes first, from original in-service date. See participating dealer for limited warranty details.
- Whichever comes first, in addition to any remaining original factory Bumper-to-Bumper warranty. See participating dealer for limited warranty details.
- Eligible 2015 and newer vehicles receive 1 month of OnStar Safety & Security Plan coverage and 1 month of connected services, which includes navigation and Remote Access Plan, and 1 month or 3 GB of 4G LTE data (whichever comes first). Eligible 2011–2014 vehicles receive 1 month of OnStar Safety & Security Plan coverage and 1 month of connected services, which includes navigation services and Remote Access Plan. Services are subject to user terms and limitations, and capabilities vary by model. Certain services require working electrical system, cell service, and GPS signal. OnStar links to emergency services. When you select a paid monthly plan within 15 days of activation, you’ll receive an additional 2 months of the plan you select at no additional charge. The 2-month extension must be redeemed within 15 days of activation date and requires that you enroll in a monthly service plan and associate a payment method on file. After trial expires, OnStar will automatically bill your payment method each month. Plans containing 4G LTE data will be billed every 30 days by AT&T. You may cancel at any time by pushing your blue OnStar button or by calling 1.888.466.7827. Data plans provided by AT&T. Availability subject to change. Mobile app features require automatic locks and factory-installed and enabled remote start system. See onstar.com for details and limitations.
- Your SiriusXM service will automatically stop at the end of your trial unless you decide to subscribe. If you decide to continue service, the paid subscription plan you choose will automatically renew and you will be charged the rate in effect at that time and according to your chosen payment method. You may cancel at any time by calling 1-866-635-2349. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. Fees and programming subject to change.
- Whichever comes first. Vehicle exchange only. See dealer for details.